SMALL ANIMAL FACILITIES, WALSALL
Small Animal Building
Warren House Veterinary Centre has a modern purpose built two storey veterinary clinic. Located just of the A5 , the practice is on the corner formed by Barracks lane and the Lichfield Road Brownhills. The building has a large carpark for our small animal clients which is entered via the Lichfield road. The small animal reception and waiting room for your pet are located just off the small animal carpark. There is carparking available for our disabled clients closest to the reception entrance and with a ramp allowing easy wheel-chair access.
Small Animal Facilities:
The clinics facilities include:
- large reception and waiting room area with ample seating for our clients and their pets while they await to be seen by one of our veterinary surgeons.
- two purpose built consultation rooms
- a diagnostic suite for x-rays, ultrasound and ECG examinations
- separate surgical preparation area
- a purpose built operating theatre
- separate dog kennels and cattery for inpatients ( including 2 large walk-in kennels for our larger patients eg Great Danes and St. Bernards) and an isolation room/kennel for patients which infectious diseases
- In House Laboratory - with microscopes, centrifuge, refractometer, our own biochemistry and haematology machines allowing blood results to be known within the hour for critical patients.
GET IN TOUCH
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Consultations by Appointment Only
We provide a friendly personal and professional service, with our OWN 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency cover.
This Out of Hours service is for registered clients only.
Phone: 01543 373033
Fax: 01543 375852
Lichfield Road, Brownhills, West Midlands WS8 6LS